LOOKING FOR A PRESCHOOL FOR NEXT YEAR?
We have openings available, and we’d love to have you join us!
Contact our registrar, Sandy Dreiling, for an appointment to visit the classroom , or if you have any questions about the preschool in general – email@example.com or (206) 931-4603.
Come help support our Preschool and shop our fundraising Garage and Bake Sale! Saturday, May 3rd 9am – 3pm at Tolt Congregational Church (across the street from the Carnation Library)
Carnation Co-op Preschool provides a play-based, child-directed learning environment, nurtures meaningful parent involvement and is proud to be a part of the Bellevue College Parent Education program.
As part of a parent-run cooperative preschool, adults participate in their children’s education and contribute their talents to the preschool – keeping vocational skills fresh or learning something new. Because the preschool is part of Bellevue College’s Parent Education Program, parents have the additional benefit of receiving classes on parenting tailored to their needs and interests included in the already low tuition for the preschool.
Our preschool offers:
- Discovery-based, hands-on learning
- Child-centered, learning-through-play environment
- High adult to child ratio (at least 1:5)
- Low tuition rates
- Well-trained, caring and involved teachers
- Regular meaningful parental involvement
- On-site, fenced playground with a variety of large-muscle activity areas
- Enriching parenting classes and resources from early childhood professionals
- Comfortable environment for both parents and children to form new friendships with peers
- Continuing opportunity to learn, observe, share, and practice techniques for working with young children