STILL LOOKING FOR A PRESCHOOL FOR THIS YEAR?
We have openings available, and we’d love to have you join us!
JOIN US FOR OUR OPEN HOUSE
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10th
Contact our registrar, Sandy Dreiling, with any questions about registration or the preschool in general – email@example.com or (206) 931-4603.
Preschool starts September 18th!
Carnation Co-op Preschool provides a play-based learning environment, nurtures meaningful parent involvement and is proud to be a part of the Bellevue College Parent Education program.
As part of a parent-run cooperative preschool, adults participate in their children’s education and contribute their talents to the preschool – keeping vocational skills fresh or learning something new. Because the preschool is part of Bellevue College’s Parent Education Program, parents have the additional benefit of receiving classes on parenting tailored to their needs and interests included in the already low tuition for the preschool.
Our preschool offers:
- Discovery-based, hands-on learning
- Child-centered, learning-through-play environment
- High adult to child ratio (at least 1:5)
- Low tuition rates
- Well-trained, caring and involved teachers
- Regular meaningful parental involvement
- On-site, fenced playground with a variety of large-muscle activity areas
- Enriching parenting classes and resources from early childhood professionals
- Comfortable environment for both parents and children to form new friendships with peers
- Continuing opportunity to learn, observe, share, and practice techniques for working with young children