Other Forms

These are electronic forms. You can use either of these options to complete these forms:

Option 1: Click on these links, fill out the forms electronically, and then print for submission.
Option 2: You can also print them on paper first and complete them by hand.

Regular Child Release Form
Permission Form
Emergency Contact Form


The immunization form must be printed out and filled in, unless your child’s information is included in the WA Immunization Information System (Washington’s statewide database).  See page 2 of the form for more information.

WA State Certificate of Immunization Status 2015