As part of a parent-run cooperative preschool, adults participate in their children’s education and contribute their talents to the preschool – keeping vocational skills fresh or learning something new. Since the preschool is part of Bellevue College’s Parent Education Program, additional benefits include receiving classes on parenting tailored to their needs and interests!
Our preschool offers:
- Discovery-based, hands-on learning.
- Child-centered, learning-through-play environment.
- High adult to child ratio (at least 1:5).
- Low tuition rates.
- Well-trained, caring and involved teachers.
- Regular meaningful parental involvement.
- On-site, fenced playground with a variety of large-muscle activity areas.
- Enriching parenting classes and resources from early childhood professionals.
- Comfortable environment for both parents and children to form new friendships with peers.
- Continuing opportunity to learn, observe, share, and practice techniques for working with young children.