Why Choose a Co-Op?
- Gives you the opportunity to learn right along with your child.
- Allows you to plan your own education and participate in your child’s curriculum.
- Provides low class ratio, low tuition, and a high quality program.
- Has quality teachers who regularly update their knowledge and skills.
- Has extensive support from early childhood professionals.
- Is a healthy, safe environment for all families.
- Uses developmentally appropriate practices within the guidelines of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Is a place that recognizes that parents are the most important teachers children will ever have and nurtures that skill.
- Provides a wonderful choice for parents who want to participate.
The Bellevue College Carnation Co-op Preschool is a non-profit organization governed by an elected board of parents. Our preschool welcomes students of any race, religion, nationality, and ethnic origin.